zondag 23 december 2012

a big update

A big update

Wow I can't understand that it is so long ago that I have updated my blog ...

But I have done a lot since.
But I will show yu some pictures, that is the easiest way to show you:


Tranquility from the vintage angel
The pattern is made by heaven and earth designs













The total after 5 pages













A detail picture of the last page I have finished

















The simpsons swimming framed :)
I have made this pattern by myself















Spring basket framed
This pattern is made by abi gurden

















This is my next start:
Bubble flower from Josephine wall.
The pattern is made by heaven and earth designs.

This is he explanation of he piece on her site:

From her enchanted flower of bubbles, the fairy blows fragments of fairyland into the mortal world, reminding us that a touch of magic can make any day more beautiful.
Visions of a flying galleon, a cat with wings and a magnificent unicorn, are carried on the wind to far off places, Encased in their delicate multicoloured orbs, they float effortlessly, and yet like our own fantasies are so vulnerable, and can be gone in an instant.





 And here is my ( very big haha) start.















I will work on this one till the fourth of Januar and then I will start Literate dragon. This is a SAL from the heaven and earth board.



 


So now I'm going to stitch again!!

See you next time (I hope a lot sooner :P )







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten